Announcement for non-Thai nationals on
reservation for the repatriation flight on 30 November 2020
The Royal Thai Embassy in Kuala Lumpur is organizing a repatriation flight operated by Thai Airways on Monday 30 November 2020.
Details of the flight are as follows:
- Flight No. TG 416, to depart Kuala Lumpur (KLIA 1) around 13.00 hrs., and arrive Bangkok (Suvannabhumi Airport) around 14.00 hrs.
- Ticket Price:
Royal Silk Class (Business) RM 2,266
Economy Class RM 1,270
- Flight reservation is open to non-Thai nationals who have been approved a Certificate of Entry (COE), on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Non-Thai nationals who wish to travel with this flight must follow these steps:
- Submit your application for Certificate of Entry (COE) with all required documents at the Embassy or apply online at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th (Online option is only for those who already have valid visa or re-entry permit to enter Thailand).
- After your application is pre-approved, the Embassy will forward you name to the Airline to allow you to buy the tickets. You can reserve your flight tickets by directly contacting Thai Airways Office in KL via email at email@example.com
- If you submit the application in person at the Embassy, please book an appointment at this link: https://bit.ly/3iRMOtK before coming to the Embassy to submit your ASQ hotel booking and flight reservation as well as collect your COE.
If you are eligible to submit the application online, please upload your ASQ hotel booking and flight reservation. If you have fulfilled all requirements, your COE will be processed within 3 days.
** Please be reminded that once you have submitted your COE application to the Embassy, you need to proceed to buy the flight ticket and submit its copy to the Embassy in order to receive your COE. The deadline of submitting the flight ticket is Friday 27 November 2020 at 12.00 hrs.
** Thai Airways will start issuing the tickets from 16 November 2020 onwards, on a first-come-first-serve basis with no-refund policy.**